Welcome to the team and a brand-new school year. We have an exciting August planned and can’t wait to start the year. From an amazing pool party to fun-filled nights, this is going to be one to remember. As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected].
- You have 48 hours to complete your move-in inspection form and return it to the front office.
- Maintenance requests are completed on an emergency priority basis.
- Check out your resident portal to enter any maintenance requests you may have.
- Please remember to pick up after your pets. We love our puppies, just not their poo.
- Remember to keep our breezeways clean and clutter free by taking trash to the compactor.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (662) 607-6400 for any after-hours emergencies.
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees are applied on the 4th at 8:00 a.m.
- Set ground rules at the start your stay to have a fun-filled year.
Whether it’s your first year living with us or you’ve renewed your lease for another year, we’re so excited to have you as a resident at our community! At Campus Advantage, our purpose is to serve and inspire our employees and our residents to achieve their full potential.
Our team has been working hard preparing for the upcoming year, and we can’t wait to share all of the wonderful things we have in store. If you haven’t yet, please take the time to complete the Customize Your Experience Survey at customizeyourexperience.com and let us know what kinds of things you want to see at your community this year.
New this year, we have a growing list of resident perks that range from rent payment credit reporting to enhanced renters insurance options and other discounts. Check them out at campusadv.com/residentperks.
Our goal is not just to provide you with a place to live, but with an experience that’s great value, hassle free, and fun. If at any time you don’t feel like you’re receiving this experience, please reach out to [email protected] and let us know. We truly value your feedback. We hope that we’re able to serve and inspire you well this coming year and help you achieve your full potential!
Community Events Calendar
Floatchella — August 18 from noon–4 p.m. — Join us at the pool for Floatchella, a fun-in-the-sun mixer with pool floats and food!
Trivia Night — August 20 @ 6 p.m. — We love some fun competition, so come and enjoy Trivia Night in the clubhouse. Trivia questions will be themed around Ole Miss so we can know our school fun facts.
Puppy Party — August 21 from 10 a.m.–noon — We love our fury friends, so why not celebrate with their own party! Bring your pet to the dog park for a social met and great. We’ll have some dog treats for our furry friends to show our appreciation.
Preparing for Career Success — August 22 @ 3 p.m. — Looking for a job this semester or trying to get a head start on your resume? Join us in the clubhouse for a seminar on resume building, interview tips, and dressing for success.
Karaoke Night — August 23 @ 6 p.m. — Show us your vocal skills in a fun-filled Karaoke Night along with some light refreshments.
Breakfast on the Go — August 26 from 7–9 a.m. — It’s the first day of class, and we’re celebrating by giving you breakfast on your way to class! Make sure to stop by the property entrance to grab yours.
Poppin’ Party — August 28 from 5–7 p.m. — Love movie theater popcorn? We do, so stop by to grab some and enjoy. We’ll even play a movie in the clubhouse for your enjoyment.
CA Group Interviews — August 29 @ 7 p.m. — Want to join the team? Make sure to bring your resume and join us for a group interview in the clubhouse.
Game Night — August 30 from 6–8 p.m. — We’re busting out the board games for an old-fashioned game night. Join us and have a blast playing games with your neighbors. We will also provide snacks and refreshments.