We have a lot of fun-filled events planned this month to help beat that summer boredom. We want to make sure that we keep Lafayette Place fun-filled and ready to go for all of your summer needs! Don’t forget to stop by the recently renovated clubhouse. As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected].
- Please remember to pick up after your pets. We love our puppies, just not their poo.
- Remember to keep our breezeways clean and clutter free by taking trash to the compactor and not leaving it by your doors to avoid fines of $25 per bag.
- No outside furniture or trash is allowed on balconies/patios. This means grills, too. Stop by the clubhouse to use our professional grills and enjoy the pool.
- Remember not to overload washers/dryers. This could cause them to stop working.
- If you leave for an extended period, please keep your AC set to 75 degrees and auto.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (662) 801-5100 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees are applied on the 4th at 8 a.m.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
Triple Threat Thursday — June 20 @ 5 p.m. — Games, prizes, and fun! Come to the clubhouse to enjoy some trivia and games — and some free food and cool prizes that you don’t want to miss!
Tasty Tuesday — June 25 @ 1 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse for a midday pick-me-up on us! Come enjoy the amenities and the free food!