Move-in day is finally here, and we’d like to welcome all of our new residents and staff members — we’re excited about you joining our family! Now, that you’re settled in, it’s time to relax and hit the pool. Please join us for our many events, which are great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. And, of course, there will be food and prizes!
Enjoy your new home!
– Lafayette Place
- Please remember to pick up after your pets. We love our puppies — just not their poo.
- Remember to keep our breezeways clean and clutter free by taking trash to the compactor and not leaving it by your doors.
- No outside furniture or trash are allowed on the balcony/patios.
Reminders & Updates
- Office hours are Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday from 1–5 p.m.
- Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (662) 801-5100 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
- Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees are applied on the 4th at 8 a.m.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Cookie Giveaway — August 16 — We’ll be giving away cookies from Insomnia to residents that comment on and follow our social media pages.
Sundae Bar — August 17 @ 2 p.m. — Come by the clubhouse to make your favorite sundae! We’ll have ice cream, toppings, candy, and more.
Pool Party — August 18 @ 2 p.m. — As a huge welcoming, we’re having a pool party with a live DJ, rock climbing, and more!
LP Giant Pong — August 19 @ noon — Bigger than your normal Pong game, we’re having a giant Pong party beside the pool!
Breakfast on the Go — August 21 @ 10 a.m. — There’s no better way to enjoy the first day back to school than with free breakfast!
School Supply Giveaway — August 22 — We’ll be giving away free school supplies to residents as school starts back in session.
Wings Wednesday — August 23 @ 3 p.m. — It’s Wednesday, which means we must have wings! Come eat with us.
Pizza Party — August 25 @ 3 p.m. — TGIF! Come by the clubhouse and get a slice of pizza on us!