Welcome back, gang! We hope that the holidays were great for you, and that you’re ready to get back in the swing of things. Let’s take this new year on together and make the best of it.
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
Renewing your lease is still an option! If you would like to secure a spot for next year and receive any specials we may have, call the office to find out how you can renew!
Reminders and Updates
Any trash left beside your door or hallways will result in a $25 fine for each bag. Keep the hallways clean!
Resolve to Make 2019 Amazing
Welcome to the start of a new year! Your satisfaction and success in 2019 tops our list of goals. What are yours? Here are a few tips to help you move from survive to THRIVE in 2019:
- Get connected! Here in the community, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet your neighbors, make new friends, and have fun at our events. If there’s an experience we can create for you, please let one of our team members know. Outside of your living environment, take advantage of the many ways you can get involved on campus and in the surrounding area. Please reach out to our team for suggestions of places to go and things to do. We’ll hook you up!
- Define success. What is your next big goal? Is it graduation? Finding that perfect internship or job? Achieving a certain GPA? Take time as 2019 ramps up to envision where you see yourself in the next 12 months. Write down your picture of success and refer to it often! Ask yourself this key question regularly: Is what I am doing today getting me closer to my goal?
- Use your resources. Don’t try to do this alone! Use the resources you have available to help you achieve greatness in 2019. Our team is here for you, whether you have a question about your residential experience or something completely unrelated. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who can help. When it comes to your career and financial success, be sure to take advantage of our resident-specific resources, including:
- Career Success Portal: Build your resume, practice interviewing, get access to millions of job listings, and much more! Utilize this EXCLUSIVE resource for our residents.
- RentTrack: Have your rent payments reported to all three credit bureaus, and get monitoring and credit protection. Residents have seen their credit scores jump an average of 46 points with just a few months of reporting!
Because you’ve chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community, you have a team behind you, dedicated to helping you have the best experience possible. We’re here for you and can’t wait to see you succeed in 2019 and beyond!
P.S. Be sure to connect with us on our social media accounts so you can stay in the loop!
Community Events Calendar
Nacho Average Wednesday — January 2 from 2–4 p.m.
Chili Tuesday — January 15 from 2–4 p.m.
Spring Semester Survival Kit — January 21 from 1–5 p.m. — Need school supplies for the spring semester?! We got you covered in the office! Stop by to pick up what you may need.
Breakfast on the Go — January 22 from 9–10 a.m. — Start the semester off with the most important meal of the day! Stop by the office to grab breakfast on us!
Wing Wednesday — January 23 from 3–5 p.m.
Free Food Friday — January 25 from 3–5 p.m.
Thirsty Thursday — January 31 from 2–4 p.m. — Like us on Facebook, or give us a review on Yelp, Google, or Facebook to receive a free drink from Sonic during happy hour!